I’m a tech savvy mom who loves her phone.
With two children, a spouse that travels for work, and my own business, I understand the challenges of the modern mom!
Do you find yourself:
- On a screen every time you have 5 minutes to spare
- Still on the device 2 hours later even though you told yourself you’d only be on for 5 minutes
- Reaching for your phone first thing in the morning
- Comparing your life to that of others for “inspiration”
- Falling asleep with the tv on
- Wondering what’s wrong with you that you can’t just stop
First of all, there is nothing wrong with you. It’s so important that I will say it again:
THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU.
I’m not saying any of these are bad. I’m saying they’re bad if that’s not what you want for yourself and yet you find yourself doing these over and over again.
I wanted something different for myself.
Taking control of my screen time helped me take control of my life. The ripple effects were amazing.
See for yourself: Take the Phone Detox Challenge